Steps To Get Instant Solutions For Netgear Genie!
You must have installed Netgear Genie application on your laptop or desktop to get better access to your Netgear WiFi router. But is it giving you that much seamless experience how you wanted? If no, then you can go through this article to resolve half of your problems of Netgear Genie Not Working.
We understand that this can be really irritating and frustrating to come across such unwanted technical error, especially while performing an important task. We know that you must have tried multiple numbers of solutions before to solve the issues with your Netgear Genie app. Unfortunately, you never ended up with a positive result regarding your problem.
A few days back, a person bought a Netgear Genie for the same purpose and had to face a lot of issues with it. And finally, after meeting with a lot of obstacles he got such perfect solutions for his Netgear Genie Not Working problem. That is the reason we have taken the initiative today to share those working solutions with you and give you a much better experience with your Netgear Genie application.
What Can Be The Major Causes Behind Your Netgear Genie Not Working Problem?
Most of the time, it has been noticed that the Netgear Genie application does not work because your Mobile device is connected to the WiFi router’s guest network. On the other hand, if you have enabled the Wireless Isolation, the Netgear Genie application does not get access to collect the data and information from various other devices of the Network.
In case, you are using an Operating System of windows, you must have got this message “Netgear Genie has stopped working. An issue caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows now close the program and will notify you if a solution is available.” In this scenario, you might think whether your Netgear Genie application is compatible with your Windows or not.
But yes, Netgear Genie application is completely compatible with all the operating systems. And every issue has a solution. So, do not worry, your issue also has one. You will probably get your desired result by following these steps below:-
- We would suggest you update the WiFi router’s latest version. After that reconfigure and reset your WiFi router.
- Next, immediately perform a factory reset after you have successfully updated the firmware of your WiFi router.
- Another thing you can do is, try this application with other devices (tablet, computer, phone).
- Login to your OpenDNS account and check if your DNS is set to 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199.
- Make sure you have installed the latest updated version of Netgear Genie application to adjust the compatibility.
- Right click on the Genie application setup file and select Windows 10 on Run this program in compatibility mode.
- Restart your device once again and start performing the activities you are willing to do. Restarting can be the turning point for your Netgear Genie problem of Not Working.
All these solutions may solve most of your Netgear Genie Not Working problem. But in some of the cases, they may not. Because there can be various issues behind just one technical glitch. So, the cause of your issue is probably different and you need help from a technical expert who is experienced. So, I would recommend you to contact the authorized Support for Netgear Genie login and Netgear setup.
But if they finally bring light to your issue, then there is nothing better than that. So, give them a try and hopefully, you will be then able to fully access your Netgear Genie Application perfectly.
Fetch More Information Through Our Email And Live Section:-
If you find this article useful enough for your help, let us know through the email or chat section. Also, if you need any further information regarding this, do not hesitate to reach out to us. There is nothing greater than hearing back a positive response from your end. You can anytime contact the Netgear router support.