Complete Setup Guide For Tenda Wireless Router!
If you want to set up the Tenda WiFi Router, then you came to the right place. Before knowing the steps for setting up the Tenda WiFi Router, it is mandatory for you to understand what a Tenda WiFi router is?
The Tenda WiFi adapter works on IEEE wireless standards and it is more efficient in quickly transferring files like video, audio files, documents and other application that need higher bandwidth. Further, it also comes with the WiFi configuration program that enables fast and easy setup of the wireless client.
Support for Tenda WiFi Router comes with two important integration that is the Soft AP and the WPS encryption. The Soft AP helps the router to support the establishment of the fast WiFi network. Whereas, using the WPA encryption, you can quickly establish secure and encrypt the WiFi network. Moreover, the Tenda WiFi Router can be easily used and also holds a robust signal with long distance transmission.
Things that are a must for you to understand:-
- The Internet is now becoming the most essential part of our life. Nowadays, the Internet connection is very necessary to perform our daily tasks. Just setting up a WiFi router and encrypting it does not secure your internet connection. When we migrate the critical functions to the internet, we become more vulnerable to many of the online attacks. These attacks may compromise your data like documents, pictures, and personal details. So, nobody can afford to lose such important data.
Thus, it is very important to protect the system from nuisance caused by hackers. So, one must hire an ethical hacker for the tracking of router and internet connection for any vulnerability. If you can’t afford an ethical hacker, then you can opt for Ethical Hacking Course which is available online by various websites. In this course, you will learn about multiple technics for checking the environment of Internet technology for every possible vulnerability and various weak links.
Below are the steps to set up a Tenda WiFi Router:-
- Firstly plug in your WiFi Router adapter and connect the WiFi router with a computer using the Wired Router. Now, connect the cable to one of the yellow ports of your Tenda WiFi Router.
- Open the internet browser on your computer and go to 192.168.0.1.
- You will be prompted to enter the respective username and the password. In the username tab type admin and in password type admin.
- Now enter the WLAN Settings and then the Basic Settings.
- Select Enable Wireless settings and then enter the new WiFi router name in the SSID field. By default, the name is Tenda, but you can change the default name. Make sure that the name included only numbers and characters. Let other settings be the same and tap on the Apply button.
- Now, tap on Security Settings.
- In the Security, Mode selects the type of the Network Security and then Enter the Password.
- For the demo settings, select the WPA Personal. Check whether the AES is selected, if yes then enter in the Password. It will change your WiFi Network Password. By default, it is PlasChangeMe or any of the default password, you can change it. Do not change the default settings of the Key Renewal Interval and select the Apply button.
- Tap on the WPS Settings.
- Tap on Disable and then the Save button.
- Select the System Tools and then the Change Password button. You can change the username and the password here if you want to. You are generally supposed to enter the new username in the place of admin and the old password of admin in the field of the old password. In the new password field, you need to enter the new password and then confirm.
- The user can access the configuration page of the WiFi router with these details. If you forget the details of the login, then you can reset the password again and again.
- Now close the configuration page.
- Your new Home network has now been successfully setup. Connect the router and the modem using the blue port present on the back side of the router. Power cycle the router and modem, after which you can use the internet for the home network.
Tenda router tech support is always available for your help regarding the Tenda router. Tenda router support or Support for Tenda router is a 24*7 service on our website which consists of the tech experts that will be accessible any time of the day and night. You can reach them by contacting the Tenda router tech support number or Tenda router support number.