Dial Linksys Best Toll-Free/800 Customer Phone Number
One of the most dependable routers which will ensure that you get a wonderful network connectivity are those from Linksys. This company has a wide range of routers. The popular Linksys router is WRT54G series. They have products which are best suited not just for basic browsing and emailing, but for multiple devices, HD video streaming, gaming, open source users and much more. They have multiple varieties of routers and according to your requirements, you can select one.
We analyzed some of the Best Linksys routers available in the market for you. Here, you have that list
AC 4000 (EA9300)
Best for Gaming
Best for Streaming
Features of Linksys Router
Despite of having these features, users using Linksys router once in a while can experience problems. There are different types of issues user can encounter and we have analysed some of those issues available.
Issues encountered by the Customers
We are the ones who can be of great help for all those who are having trouble in understanding the details about Linksys Router. All you need to do is call us and share the issue that you are facing with our support team.
Linksys Router and its secured configuration!!
If you are owing a Linksys router and looking for its configuration, you are at the right place. We, in this blog, will guide you for the same. After reading this you would be able to select appropriate Linksys router, set up the router and configure security over it. Linksys router is one of the most dependable and affordable vendors which not only offers you the best router but also provides you the best post-purchase service. Linksys not only provides router device but also the switches, extenders and related networking devices. You can find multiple Linksys router in the market but according to me, Linksys Max Stream EA7500 is the best. You may think that why is this router best?? When you buy a router you look for its features and compare them with your requirements. Linksys Max Stream EA7500 has dual-band Wi-Fi technology that allows 2.4 and 5GHz band to add up to 1900 Mbps. It can support 12 devices at a time and due to its beamforming technology each device is being provided appropriate Wi-Fi signal. Along with these wonderful features, it supports three different data streams which make it faster and easier to use. Rest it your discretion, Linksys provides you a number of options and according to your requirement, you can choose one.
Next step is to Setup Linksys Router. You can get information about this in user’s manual also but if you are unable to get ho to setup Linksys router, you can read below-mentioned steps that provide you with the appropriate detailed explanation. You can set up this router using Manual settings using a smart wizard.
- Setup Linksys Router using smart wizard:
- Connect router’s WAN port to modem’s WAN port using Ethernet cable. Many routers replace internet port to WAN port as a label.
- Make the connection between the router’s LAN port and computer’s LAN port using Ethernet cable.
- Once connections are made, switch on all the connected devices and wait for the lights to turn solid green and stable.
- Now open any of the web browsers on your computer device.
- Type 192.168.1.1 as Linksys Router Login IP.
- If asked for username and password, type “ ” in username section and “password” in a password field.
NOTE: These credentials are default values and if you have made changes to the password field before, you are required to put that value.
NOTE: These credentials are case-sensitive so be careful while registering these values.
- Search for Setup Tab and click MAC Address Clone.
- It would ask you for enable and disable MAC Address Clone.
- Select Enable then select Clone My PC’s MAC.
- Save settings and this makes your MAC Address Clone.
- Next is SSID settings in which you can configure, modify, hide, and broadcast SSID value. What is SSID? SSID is like a router’s network username which provides network a name and helps a user to connect to a particular network.
- You can set network password also under the same platform.
- Once you are done with such configurations, save changes and log out.
- Set up security on Linksys Router using smart wizard:
- Perform Linksys Router Login using the same steps mentioned above.
- Once you are logged in, search for the wireless security submenu.
- Under Security mode on the redirected page, choose WEP option and select “128 bits 26 hex digits” and choose a strong password between 6 to 8 digits.
- Then select Generate>Save settings.
How Do I Connect and Configure My Linksys Router to Use PPPoE DSL Service?
Once you have finalized your Linksys router, you need to configure that router in order to allow that router to gain access to the internet. There are two methods to configure the Linksys router. You can follow below steps:
- Navigate to the router’s web interface. (http://192.168.1.1) for Linksys router login.
- Click on the Connectivity link on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Internet Settings tab.
- Click on edit next to the Type of Internet Connection.
- Select PPPoE for the Connection Type.
- Enter your DSL Username and DSL Password in their respective fields.
- Set the Connection Mode to Keep Alive.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on Ok.
- Navigate to the router’s web interface. (⦁ http://192.168.1.1) for Linksys router login.
- Click on the Wireless link on the left side of the page.
- Click on edit next to the 2.4 GHz network.
- Enter the name that you’d like to give your 2.4GHz wireless network in the Network name (SSID) field.
- Enter your desired Wireless Linksys router password in the Password field.
- Set the Security mode to WPA2 Personal.
- Set Broadcast SSID to Enabled. If this is set to disable, your wireless network will not show up when you search for wireless networks.
- Click on Apply.
- Click on Ok.
- Click on edit next to the 5 GHz network and repeat steps 4 through 9 to alter your 5GHz wireless settings.
Services provided by Our Support Team
Here’s how you can contact us?
Resolving these issues can be a complicated task and requires an expertise assistance. Our support for Router team not only resolves issues but also educates user about root path to the problem so that user won’t encounter problem in so distant future. There are multiple ways by which you can contact our support team. If you prefer to send us an email, you can send mail at email@example.com. Team shall revert back to all your queries on email only. We also have a very efficient online chat support team who will give you all the required information on chats only.
Our services are unmatched as our support team don’t keep customers in queue and resolve their issues instantly. Routerhelplinenumber is very practical and supportive to its customers.
Don’t stress!! Just get in touch with us!!
Note: Support Services provided by us may be available free of Charge from the brand owner or manufacturer if you are still covered under any such Warranty.
What are you waiting for? Chat with us now
Contact Linksys Router Customer Service Helpline | Technical Support
Linksys is an internationally recognized brand of wireless routers and other internet communication products. The company has sold various Wi-Fi wireless router models worldwide till date. If you are having any issue during installation or operation of the device, you can contact the customer support center anytime.
Linksys Router Support Phone Number:
We at the Linksys Tech Support Center are readily waiting for your calls, to help with any issues regarding all Linksys router models. This service is exclusively available at our live chat for all sorts of Linksys router users.
Our Support Services include, but not limited to:
- Linksys Router Set-up Problems
- Another one is Linksys Router Configuration Issues
- Linksys Router Troubleshooting
- Another one is Linksys Router Password Reset
- Other basic Linksys Router faults
Quick Support for Linksys Router Setup or Install:
Our Technical Product Help Center is here to help you in getting started with Linksys products. We will help you in identifying your model and product serial number, to assist in installing the router, from the scratch.
Why Call Linksys Router Support Number:
Being the most trusted third party technical support service provider, we assure you quality customer service experience. The following points will give more reasons to call on our customer care. while you will find your Linksys router not working.
- Expert Technicians to attend Your Calls
- 24*7*365 Support
- Valuing Your Time with 99% First Call Resolution
- Promise to Understand and Solve Issues in a friendly manner
Linksys Router Support –For Solving All Common To Complex Issues
Ranging from individuals and small industries to large-scale enterprises, we are ready to provide utmost support regarding installation, operations and troubleshooting of Linksys Routers. We ensure complete data security and privacy.
Do not hesitate to call toll free and resolve all your issues with Linksys routers. You can experience the difference through your first call! Contact Linksys Router Customer Service Helpline | Technical